Book a Consultation with Nicki Now:
Nicki is a travel consultant and can offer experience-based advice, guidance, tips, and tricks from her 20+ years of traveling.
Types of Consultations Available
- 30-minute consultation via GoogleMeet ($30)
- 60-minute consultation via GoogleMeet ($55)
- 5-question email consultation ($30)
How to Schedule a GoogleMeet Consultation
- Select the date that works for you in the calendar below.
- You (and Nicki) will receive an email confirming the date of your consultation.
- Make a payment (details below).
- Once payment is received, Nicki will send you a GoogleMeet link.
- On the designated day/time, click on the GoogleMeet link. See you there! 🙂
PayPal: Pay directly to email@example.com using the subject “X-minute travel consultation.”
Venmo: If you prefer to pay via Venmo, you may pay Nicki at: @NickiPost. Please include “X-minute travel consultation” as your note.
Wise Transfer: If you would like to make a Wise bank account transfer, please email Nicki (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request transfer details.
Credit Card: If you prefer to pay directly via credit card, you can click on one of the links below. Please note that a $1.50 fee is added to credit card payments due to transaction fees.
How to do an email consultation
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- In your subject heading, write EMAIL CONSULTATION WITH NPTS- YOUR NAME.
- Include all 5 questions in your initial email, as well as your preferred payment option.
- Make a payment (see above payment options).
- As soon as payment is received, Nicki will respond to your email within 72 hours.
Subscribe to my Monthly Newsletter!
Subscribe to the Blog!
Find me on Socials!
Looking to get in touch? Email me at:
Want to guest post for Nicki Posts Travel Stuff? Shoot me an email and we can discuss it. I will only accept guest posts from legitimate travel bloggers (where I can see writing examples).
Note: I do not accept money in exchange for DOFOLLOW backlinks. If you are a company looking to pay me to insert a link onto my website, I will mark it as spam.